Foodies Of SA is hiring
Social Media/Community Manager
Some info about the role:
As the Social Media Manager/Community Manager for Foodies of SA, your core role will be: to be ‘the online voice’ and overseer of the brand.
You will be:
1️⃣ Managing the upload process of all of our content (across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and our website)
2️⃣ Monitoring our social media platforms – engaging directly with the community members and relaying any valuable insights/finds to the team
3️⃣ Assisting with recipe ideation
4️⃣ Assisting with copywriting tasks/headline generation
Required skills and experience:
• MUST LOVE FOOD!!!
• A tertiary qualification in marketing, the culinary arts or related studies
• One to three years’ experience in a social media / content marketing role
• Hands-on experience managing social media pages
• Self-motivated, hard-working and eager-to-learn
• Able to work independently and in a team to execute with minimal supervision
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to think creatively
• Excellent attention to detail
• A good understanding of trends (food trends and social media trends) and culture
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• A sense of humour and a positive attitude!
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and ‘GET AMONGST IT!’
DO YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS TICK THESE BOXES?
If yes – email info.engagevideogroup(at)gmail.com