Not getting hired? Attend a Job Seeker Workshop in Cape Town
||20 May · 09:00 – 12:00
||Protea Hotel Sea Point
||Not getting hired? Find out what you might be doing wrong or how you can improve your success rate in finding the ideal job.
What will be covered?
Getting Started: Finding the ideal job.
* Registering on Job Portals
* Job search techniques
* Email job alerts
* How recruiters use the internet
* Social media. How to make it work for you
Take The Next Step: Securing your dream job.
* Targeted job applications
* Writing quality cover notes
* Creating a professional CV
* Preparing for the job interview
* Calming your job interview nerves
* Dress to impress
* Job interview body language
* Common Job interview mistakes
* Handling difficult or discriminatory interview questions
Cost: R150 per delegate. Bookings essential!
Please click on this link to inquire or register:
Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post as Jobs4SouthAfrica is only advertising on behalf of recruiters as a community service.
Commenting on the post with your details will not help you.
Please subscribe to our blog on this page www.jobs4southafrica.com , like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications
Blog - www.jobs4southafrica.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica
Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric