Personal Assistant to MD – Sandton
– Manage telephone calls, diary and appointments for Managing Director.
– E-filing for MD as well as Head Office.
– General office management.
– Manage IT process for entire company.
– Travel bookings for all InnStaff employees.
– Management and upkeep of the website.
– Manage HR process for entire company.
– Management and updating of all client SLAâ€™s.
– Creation of various PowerPoint presentations.
– Ordering and control of stationary and groceries.
– Minute taking.
– Organizing various functions for the company.
– Procurement of various promotional items for the Company.
– Spell checking various documents.
– Purchase orders.
– Manage expense claim process.
– Manage Processes, Policies and Procedures.
– Manage KPI function.
– Assist Gauteng GM with diary management
– Various other general Personal Assistant functions.
– Manage Corporate Social Responsibility project nationally.
– Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience as an Executive level Personal Assistant.
– High confidentiality.
– Strong administrative skills and good writing ability.
– Clear criminal and ITC record.
– Excellent English and communication skills.
– Strong, focused individual.
– Meticulous attention to detail.