Accounts Receivable Clerk/Debtors Clerk
Strydom Park in Randburg
R15K + Medical aid and Pension
An international company in the medical device field is looking for a deadline and goal driven Accounts receivable Clerk. To ensure timeous cash collections from customers as per assigned portifolio and application of these collections in the ERP system.
The successful candidate must have
– Basic Accounting Diploma
– 3 years accounting experience especially Accounts Receivable (at least ZAR 60million debtors book)
– Experience in the medical field will be advantageous
– Computer literate (Excel, Word, Access)
– Any knowledge of computerized ERPs will be advantageous
Your busy and challenging day will include but not limited to:
• Responsible to manage assigned portfolio segments to decrease delinquency and maximize collected/recovered amounts/assets while ensuring balanced customer service. Ensures effective communication with clients.
• Responsible for the provision of regular analysis of trends and key performance indicator.
• Should be able to deal with disputes and conflicts both internally and externally.
• Proactively engage with customers to achieve efficiencies in the collection process and be able to share with peers
• Cash collections from customers (portifolio allocated) in line with budget / forecasts
• Cash allocations to customer accounts (per each invoice)
• Follow up with customers to obtain remittance advices
• Arrange delivery of invoices, PODs, Statements and any other documents as may be required by customers to facilitate payments
• Deal with all customer queries related to their accounts
• Ensure all original sales invoices, quotations and PODs are filed in an orderly manner
• Ad hoc tasks as requested by management
If you have above average interpersonal skills and you would like to apply for this exciting position then please email your CV to denise
Please use the contact details on each post to apply for that post. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you.
Please subscribe to our blog or like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications
Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfricVery Important Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post as Jobs4SouthAfrica is only advertising on behalf of recruiters as a community service. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you. Please subscribe to our blog on this page www.jobs4southafrica.com , like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications Blog - www.jobs4southafrica.com Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric