Recruitment Consultant – Hospitality Gauteng
We are urgently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant with HR or Recruitment background for our busy Recruitment Agency specializing in hospitality recruitment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Account management and growing of all accounts
– Routine sales to increase client base
– Doing all aspects of permanent, temporary and contract recruitment
– To screen CVs
– Telephone interviews and face to face interviews.
– To do cold calling, sales and marketing to get new clients.
– To manage and grow the candidate data base
– Visiting clients to ensure highest service levels are met and exceeded
– Must have own car and valid drivers license
– Passionate about recruitment
– Sales and placement based
– Computer literate
– Have HR or Hospitality qualification
– With atleast 1-2 years experience in recruitment
If you have worked in the hospitality industry before and have experience in recruitment and this role sounds exciting to you, then please apply now!
· Reference: LS-62856-0903
· Salary: R10000 – R13000 Fixed term contract
· Country: South Africa
· Province: Gauteng
· Date Posted: 09 May 2013
· Employer type: Outsourced
· Client Reference Number: RRL001
· Contact: Rakgadi Ledwaba
· Telephone: 011 466 2555
Apply online on http://lodgestaff.com/search/apply.php?jobId=169285&noBack=true&noCache=1120131105111055&utm_source=job_alert_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=new_job_available&utm_campaign=job_alerts
Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you.
Please subscribe to our blog or like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica
Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfricVery Important Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post as Jobs4SouthAfrica is only advertising on behalf of recruiters as a community service. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you. Please subscribe to our blog on this page www.jobs4southafrica.com , like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications Blog - www.jobs4southafrica.com Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric