|Admin Manager – Johannesburg
Main purpose of the job is reporting to the Depot Manager, the incumbent must be compassionate and sensitive to staff and customer needs and be a hands-on operator.
Key areas of responsibilities:
– Manage telesales staff.
– Ensure that the facility adheres to all requirements in line with the company policies and procedures.
– Financial acumen to achieve prescribed targets yet operates within budgetary constraints.
– To interact and communicate at all levels i.e.: interaction with Customers and Units & provide feedback and reports as appropriate to the Depot Manager.
– To ensure that staff is motivated, mentored and trained in accordance with Company policy and regulations.
– Must be computer literate, so as to maintain routine records i.e. daily purchases, order processing.
– To analyze possible potential problems on a daily basis and report these to the Depot & OPâ€™s Managers.
– Good staff relations to maintain a comfortable and productive working environment for all concerned.
– To attend relevant training courses when and if the need arises.
– Ensure figures are accurate.
– To deal with and resolve customer complaints
– Set up a detailed Buying and Production guide on a daily basis, in order to maintain a consistent level of stock.
– Maintain detailed stock report on Retail Manager on a daily basis, in order to ensure that invoicing and picking have been done correctly.
– Ensure that all pricing of stock received is consistent with the agreed negotiated price from the specified suppliers.
– To give feedback to the Depot & OPâ€™s Managers in regards to the number of complaints and any trends noticed
– Be constantly aware of staff that show potential for development and ensure that these people are highlighted for promotion.
– To implement and adhere to all Company Standard Operating Procedures
– A strong sense of service to exceed the expectations of client and customers
Education and experience required:
– Matric/Grade 12
– Computer Literacy is essential. (MS Office with specific focus on Excel)
– Min 3 years Admin experience
– Retail Manager Software experience is a big advantage.
– Working experience in the Telesales, Fruit and Veg Industry and/or Grocery environment is advantageous.
– Min 2 years Management/Supervisor experience
– Call Centre experience would be advantageous.
– Good understanding of debtors & creditors is advantageous.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required:
– The successful incumbent should be English speaking with Afrikaans or an African language being an advantage.
– The ideal candidate must be compassionate and sensitive to staff and customer needs and be hands on operator.
– Good communication skills, able to multitask, well defined supervisory & leadership skills.
– Must be a team player with a customer focused approach
– Outgoing personality
– The successful incumbent may be required to work over weekends. Work hours are irregular and include early start times.
– An independent thinker and conscientious person whoâ€™s able to grow the company from strength to strength
Interested? Click here to apply for this job right now!
Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you.
Please subscribe to our blog or like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications
Blog – jobs4southafrica.wordpress.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica
Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric
Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post as Jobs4SouthAfrica is only advertising on behalf of recruiters as a community service.
Commenting on the post with your details will not help you.
Please subscribe to our blog on this page www.jobs4southafrica.com , like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications
Blog - www.jobs4southafrica.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica
Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric