Jobs at Loot – Western Cape
Junior Customer Service Representatives
Junior Customer Service Representatives, passionate about providing the best service to our customers.
Tertiary Education would be advantageous.
Previous experience in the customer service field
Excellent English communication skills
We’re looking for junior Customer Service Representatives. If the description below fits, this could just be your cue.
· Energetic and interested in providing only the very best customer service
· Conscientious and detail-oriented
· You can work quickly and accurately.
· You’re a self-starter and like to work in a team
· You’re a fast learner and pick up new tool sets quickly
If this is you, please send your CV, along with a short cover letter, to cv(at)loot.co.za. Please note that we are not able to respond to all applicants.
Junior / Mid-level Java developers
We’re looking for Junior / Mid-level Java developers, passionate about software development, to work on Loot.co.za’s bespoke web and operational systems.
· You’re an enthusiastic code junkie with a passion to create great software.
· You learned all the theory at University and you love applying it to create elegant object-oriented solutions to problems.
· You’re deadline driven and can churn out the code to make it all happen.
· You’re a self-starter and like to work in a team, but on your own sub-projects.
· You don’t mind grokking other people’s code to figure out how everything works.
· You’re a fast learner and pick up new tool sets quickly.
· You dream about algorithms.
· Oh, and you’re a nice person and fun to be around.
BSc Computer Science or equivalent.
In depth knowledge of Java and Object Oriented Programming.
If this is you, send your CV to cv(at)loot.co.za. Only mortals need apply. We use Linux, JSPs, Servlets, Web Services, HTML, CSS, JQuery, and many Apache Foundation frameworks like Tomcat, Lucene, Wicket, and Mahout. If you’ve had experience with some of those, it would help, but most important is that you know Java well and that you understand object-oriented programming and design.
Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you.
Please subscribe to our blog or like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications
Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfricVery Important Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post as Jobs4SouthAfrica is only advertising on behalf of recruiters as a community service. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you. Please subscribe to our blog on this page www.jobs4southafrica.com , like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications Blog - www.jobs4southafrica.com Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric