The position of POD Clerk has arisen within the within Logistics, based in Malboro. This position will report to the Administration Supervisor.
Preference will be granted to Employment Equity candidates.
- To telephonically direct customers/suppliers to the correct department. Handling certain aspects of office admin, and related tasks.
- Key Performance Areas
- Responsible for reviewing and reconciling Proof of Deliveries (PODs) and Proof of Returns (PORs)
- Responsible for filing
- Responsible for scanning customer delivery documents.Responsible for scanning customer returns documentation.
- Assist calling customers and answering incoming calls.
- Assist with placing customer order.
- Assist with cycle counts and stock takes.
- Adhere to quality and safety standards
- Entrench and support Team Forums
- Skill, Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of our Products.
- Well organised and self-disciplined
- Proven work experience in an administrative role.
- Must have experience working on SAP
- Must have experience on Alchemy.
- Must have experience working on Word & Excel.
- Focused on customer service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Lives the Company values
Educational Qualifications & Personal Attributes
Matric: Pass (Candidates which matriculated with mathematics as subject will be given preference).
Preference will be given to candidates with appropriate formal tertiary qualification.
Minimum 1 years’ experience in an administrator role.
Should you not be contacted within 6 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply, email Onkabetse at Onkabetse(at)IronEye.co.za