Careers for moms
Part-time, full-time and work-from-home opportunities
The Hilton hotel in Sandton is looking for Sales Executives.
Must have matric and 2+ years hard selling experience and be computer literate.
Must also be target driven, well –spoken and have own car.
Send detailed CV and cover letter to humanresources.sandton(at)hilton.com
The company is responsible for planning, architecting, contracting and operationalizing owned and/or outsourced services and solutions for emerging and incumbent TelCo’s, CellCo’s and InfraCo’s. It is a leading company in it’s field and part of a JSE-listed company. The position is permanent and based in Midrand
· Grade 12
· Recent Graduate
· Degree – Electrical Engineering
· In-depth understanding of Electrical, Power, Energy, Hybrid solutions applicable to telecommunication passive/active infrastructure and implementation and power/energy management best practices
· The Electrical and Power Solutions Specialist is primarily responsible for interpreting user and business requirements/specifications and designing (pricing) offgrid and ongrid solutions addressing challenges, amongst other, challenges facing mobile and fixed network operators:
· Design, Sizing, Implementation and Management of Primary, Secondary and DC Power Solutions
· Many and varied power and fuel challenges that telecommunication operators face
· Energy prices are volatile, while ARPU’s are dropping, operating costs are increasing, there is a renewed focus on energy efficiency and renewable energy sources
· Usage of renewable energy sources for telecommunication networks not only has the potential of reducing air pollution and mobile operators’ operating costs – it may also drive new innovations in hybrid, solar and wind power.
· Power optimization and performance improvement
· Application of latest “Generator – battery optimization” techniques
· Offgrid solutions for rural network development
· Generator refuelling process
· Low Power and DC Power Solutions
· Management and monitoring of energy usage and power infrastructure condition
· Compile, analyse and interpret Electrical, power and overall energy user requirements and specifications
· Design electrical, power, energy and hybrid solutions encompassing all aspects of active/passive elements
· Pricing of related opportunities and cost control of solution building blocks
· Provide technical advice and assistance on Electrical power hybrid energy solutions to internal and external stakeholders
· Provide technical training on Electrical power hybrid and energy solutions to internal and external stakeholders
· Initiate and manage business development and R&D projects related to improved Electrical power and/or hybrid energy solutions
· Participate, consult, contribute, design solutions and/or pricing for techno-economic studies and managed Electrical, power,energy and/or hybrid infrastructure projects
· Liaison with customers and suppliers
· Tender/bid ownership and accountability for related technology/solutions
· The incumbent is expected to travel from time to time within and outside the borders of SA
To apply, send your CV to cv(at)talentstream.co.za with header “Electrical Engineer”