Posts by Jobs 4 South Africa:
Night Auditor is required in Cape Town.
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Front office/ Accounting experience
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Opera Knowledge
- Previous Auditing Experience
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Guest Relations skills
Applicant must reside in the Cape Town, surrounding areas or willing to relocate.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Click here to apply
Award winning group of spas is looking for a Guest Relations Coordinator to be part of their prestigious collection. Enjoy the benefits of working at a market leader in the spa industry. Multiple spas of the year award winners. Looking for minimum 2-3yrs working experience with ESP and customers. Send applications to careers(at)sodc.co.za
We are seeking a male who has experience in Fibre.
– Must have a valid Drivers Licence.
– Must be able to work long hours.
– Must be a hard worker and able to work under pressure.
We are also looking for a hard working male with a drivers licence, if you have Fibre experience it will be an advantage.
– Must be willing to learn and work under pressure
For more information contact our office:
012 546 5740 or 083 763 5361
Email CV to ftth(at)valoworx181.co.za
Based in Pretoria
Junior Coffee Shop Manager – Witbank
- This Coffee Shop/Catering Company requires an ON-THE-BALL, vibey and friendly Junior Manager.
- Must be well spoken and presented as you will be dealing with upmarket clientele – very customer focused position.
- Must have previous experience in Catering/Management. Own transport in need.
- Hours: Coffee Shop Hours (on roster). Open from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Salary: Slightly negotiable depending on experience.
- Duties would include:
Daily running of the Coffee Shop
Budgets, food costings, etc
Daily cash ups, as well as daily banking
Office duties: Invoice control, upkeep of training, maintenance and staff files
Keep Coffee Shop running to high standards
Keeping POS system functional
Resolving customer complaints/queries
- Email your DETAILED UPDATED CV TO:
harduslubbe39(at)gmail.com OR latresbien(at)gmail.com
Job Type: Full-time
Sales and Marketing Clerk
Centurion based Company is looking for a female Sales and Marketing Clerk.
Please read the below requirements; DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet them.
– Matric Certificate
– Non Smoker
– Social Media, SEO, AdWords and WordPress Experience Required
– Pastel Experience ESSENTIAL
– Excel Knowledge ESSENTIAL
– MUST be able to work under pressure
– Excellent Typing Skills
– MUST speak English and Afrikaans Fluently
– MUST be able to start immediately
Email comprehensive CV’s to sales(at)itandsecurity.co.za
RETAIL LOCKSMITH OR KEY CUTTER REQUIRED
MALL OF AFRICA
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY SKILL SET AND EXPERIENCE
• Honest and reliable
(must be willing to undergo a criminal check and/or
• Full locksmith skills a definite preference
• Non-negotiable: own vehicle and license to drive company vehicle to sites
Days off during the week – 1.5 days
To share shifts with other locksmith (retail hours: 9h00 – 20h00)
Send cv to susan(at)keesta.co.za with “Locksmith” in subject line.
Should you have had no communication within 2 weeks from your application, please know that your application has been unsuccessful.
Admin assistant position available in Waverley.
We are looking for a young individual with a matric certificate, preferably a law or accounting student, to fill a general admin assistant position for three days per week. Candidates must be:
Willing to learn; and
Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience.
Should you be interested, please email your CV to governance(at)capellaconsult.com or call 082 770 8584.
Urgently require a tele-sales candidate to begin immediately.
Based in Germiston, Jhb East.
Job requirements / competencies:
-Minimum 3 years experience in sales / tele-sales.
-Existing client base; however must be able to obtain new leads, expand client base, and promote products
-Fully proficient in English, and be able to converse in Afrikaans
-Should be able to communicate with Pakistani’s, Bangladeshi’s, Somali’s and locals
-Good negotiation skills
-Reliable transport essential
Only candidates who meet the above criteria to email detailed CV as well as short motivation to aaliyahp954(at)gmail.com