Linbro Park – A transport company seeks the services of an Admin / financial person. Must be able to work with Quickbooks. Please email CV to finance(at)rashgas.co.za
Posts by Jobs 4 South Africa:
An international retail company, in Centurion is looking for a Secretary/Personal Assistant to join the Property Department.
Ideal starting date would be September/October 2018
• Arrange interviews and test prospective employees
• Liaise with necessary parties with regards to personnel documentation (resignation and new appointments)
• Leave register
• Keep personnel files
• Introduce new staff to the office
• Supervise Kitchen Assistant and Tea Lady
• Screen telephone calls and take messages
• Ensure that the office is tidy at all times
• Staff announcements such as birthdays, achievements etc.
• Social events
• Minutes during office meetings
• Book business flights, accommodation, etc.
• Reconcile trip expenses, cellphone accounts
• Occasional relieve (usually over lunch) at reception
• Clean credit and criminal record
• At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
• Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
• Strong MS Office
• Excellent telephonic etiquette and skills
Basic salary: R10 000 to R18 000 per month (based on current remuneration), Contribution to Medical Aid and Contribution to Provident Fund
Please send CV to perm2.midrand(at)expresspros.co.za and quote the position you are applying for
Zithembile Consulting is in search of a candidate for a sales/admin post.
The following requirements needed:
– Candidate must have a Matric certificate.
– Must be computer literate.
– Valid driver’s license
– Must have excellent communication skills.
– Admin/sales experience will be an advantage.
– Living in Witbank
– Preferably a young and enthusiastic candidate that is willing to work hard and grow in the business.
Please send your CV to : charlene(at)ztconsulting.co.za
Foodies Of SA is hiring
Social Media/Community Manager
Some info about the role:
As the Social Media Manager/Community Manager for Foodies of SA, your core role will be: to be ‘the online voice’ and overseer of the brand.
You will be:
1️⃣ Managing the upload process of all of our content (across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and our website)
2️⃣ Monitoring our social media platforms – engaging directly with the community members and relaying any valuable insights/finds to the team
3️⃣ Assisting with recipe ideation
4️⃣ Assisting with copywriting tasks/headline generation
Required skills and experience:
• MUST LOVE FOOD!!!
• A tertiary qualification in marketing, the culinary arts or related studies
• One to three years’ experience in a social media / content marketing role
• Hands-on experience managing social media pages
• Self-motivated, hard-working and eager-to-learn
• Able to work independently and in a team to execute with minimal supervision
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to think creatively
• Excellent attention to detail
• A good understanding of trends (food trends and social media trends) and culture
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• A sense of humour and a positive attitude!
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and ‘GET AMONGST IT!’
DO YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS TICK THESE BOXES?
If yes – email info.engagevideogroup(at)gmail.com
Recruitment company in Bryanston requires a competent 3 Junior Admin Clerks.
Responsible for bookings, stock, cash, hygiene and disciplines.
You will require computer literacy, be well groomed & well spoken in English.
You must be willing to work shifts which includes weekends & public holidays, have your own transport or live in the surrounding area of JHB.
Recent contactable references are essential.
You will also need to have administrative & customer relations experience & you must be a Non-Smoker.
Applicants email CV to: Northstarrecruitmentza(at)gmail.com
React Customer Research is looking for an assistant in Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth respectively, to help out on Mornings Only-basis, with the option to extend if needs be.
*Mystery Shopper Recruiting
*Mystery Shopper Allocations
*Mystery Shopper Trainings (Mostly telephonically)
*Have passion for Marketing Research
*Communicate well and clearly in English *Give attention to detail.
*Have good Admin skills
*Must be able to work under pressure
Should you be interested, please send your CV to the Managing Director at GrantL(at)react.co.za Please cc in dzunisanim(at)react.co.za when applying for the JHB Branch Assistant and cc in nicolep(at)react.co.za for the PE Branch Assistant.
Social Media Manager -JHB
Deg/Dip journalism, Comms /Eng
2 years community management on behalf of brands & online copywriting
Social media writing experience
Know social media marketing, content strat, online video
Email CV to hr(at)liquorice.co.za