WE ARE HIRING
We require a PA to provide comprehensive administrative support to a small team of professional staff in a Non Profit Organization.
Must be well mannered, personable, full of energy and driven, who will excel in our friendly team environment and have the ability to interact positively with colleagues, donors and partners alike.
The successful applicant will:
• Must have own car.
• Be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask.
• Have proven competencies in administration, numeracy/finance.
• Computer literate, Familiar with productivity software Microsoft Office. Familiar with graphic designing software Photoshop , illustrator or InDesign
• Be able to communicate at a high level verbally and in writing.
• Have demonstrable analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Handle and respond to incoming calls ranging from donors and partners
• Scheduling of meetings and interviews
• Maintain accurate records
• Managing campaigns
• Social media management
• Writing reports
• Assist other members of the team where required
Must be able relate positively to diversity (race, gender, culture) issues with respect to staff, communities, clients, and donors/service providers.
Must have a strong sense of ethics and confidentiality.
If you feel you are the right candidate please Email CV to: pa(at)spiritualchords.co.za
CVs must be in by June 30 2018
Hotel Front House Vacancy
Veroz Boutique Hotel
Located in PRETORIA – NORTH
We are looking for a loyal hardworking person who is prepared to work shifts as well as every 2nd weekend.
* Own Transport – own vehicle and drivers license
* Fluent English and Afrikaans.
* Experience required in this position.
To apply for the post please send your CV, picture of yourself & salary expectation to cv(at)veroz.co.za
Vaal Triangle Vacancies
Looking for Overhead Crane Technician.
Must have LMI ECSA accredited certificate.
Email CV to anton(at)gmts.co.za
Looking for Internal Sales Staff in Deneysville.
Email CV to hr(at)deneys.co.za
Vacancy @ Gym Vereeniging, Fitness qualification required. Email cv to danie(at)danstfitness.co.za
Pos beskikbaar vir Junior eise registrasie klerk. (versekering)
Agtergrond in rekenaar vaardighede is n vereiste.
– In Drie Riviere, Vereeniging.
Stuur CV na personallines(at)umacons.co.za
Job Title: Junior stock controller
We are looking for staff, a young, dynamic person who seeking a career to grow.
Our candidate must have a GR 12, excellent ability to follow instructions, prioritise task and plan their day so that all task are completed timeously and promptly Ability to work under pressure, physical strength and fitness.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate and updated shelf inventory, as well as stock recording.
Must be able to received stock as well as dispatching to the necessary department.
Assist in rotating stock.
Immediately available, and live in or around Kempton Park.
Please send CV with salary expectation to:
Benoni – We are looking for a Branch Manager
· Grade 12
· Sound communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English;
· Proven track record in the management of people
· Good organisational skills
· Excellent relationship building and networking skills
· Ability to positively influence staff and take disciplinary action in accordance with the Labour Relations Act
· Good time management skills
· Strong leadership skills
. Benoni area.
. Able to work long hours and need to work weekends.
. Salary: R7-9K
. Must speak AFR and ENG.
Please only email your cv to lizelle(at)fmsa.co.za
Manager needed for fuel depot that is situated in Hazyview
Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
Track record of past experience
Must be computer literate
Ability to work in and team and under pressure
Customer relation skills needed
Closing date 14 -06-08
E-mail CV abdullah(at)gardees.co.za