Missing Link Education has a Data Capture position.
Minimum requirements – computer literacy, MS Office.
Send your CV to info(at)mle.co.za
1. Junior graphic design, photoshop, corel draw and web design experience. Handling and maintaining of websites, adverts, pricelists and catalogues.
2. Admin position, computer skills incl. excel, word etc. necessary. Bookkeeping experience a plus.
3. Salesman furniture and car audio division.
Please specify in subject line the position you are applying for. Email CV to hr(at)northdakota.co.za
Personal assistant – Sandton
Position available in Sandton for a Medical Practice.
Personal Assistant must have:
1. Secretarial Diploma.
2. 3-5 years P.A experience.
3. MS Office Experience.
4. Grade 12
5. Good verbal & written communication skills.
Salary is negotiable. Please send CV to karen(at)erasmusjlaw.co.za
VACANCY: Do you do Tourism? Are you passionate about South Africa? Are you a digital thought leader? An exciting opportunity exists for a Digital Channel Manager at South African Tourism’s Head office in Sandton. Closing date: 07 September 2018. Apply now:
Detailed CV to be sent to brandmarketing(at)southafrica.net
Closing date: 07 September 2018
Should you have not received a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
No late applications will be accepted.
Latest Jobs Update in GAUTENG with their location ( Monday 27th August 2018 )
JOB TITLE: Warehouse/General Assistant – Germiston
JOB TITLE: Admin Staff
JOB TITLE: Administration Learnership LOCATION:
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant – Germiston
JOB TITLE: Administrator / Clerk
JOB TITLE: Administration assistant required LOCATION: GAUTENG
JOB TITLE: Technical Roofing Representative required LOCATION: GAUTENG
JOB TITLE: Permanent Nurse- Plastic/ Reconstruction Surgery LOCATION: GAUTENG
JOB TITLE: New Product Development Manager LOCATION: GAUTENG
JOB TITLE: Driver Needed (Must Deliver to Mines) LOCATION: GAUTENG
For more details visit https://www.allzajobs.com/gauteng-jobs
(Start date: Available immediately / no later than 22 October 2018)
Safari JOBS is now searching for an Assistant Lodge Manageress for a prestigious, very well- known, busy 5* luxury safari lodge situated in a prime big 5 destination of Mpumalanga. This intimate lodge can accommodate approximately 26 Guests at maximum occupancy – on average 90% (mostly international Guests). Our client is searching for a well presented, mature, friendly yet firm and guest orientated, team-player type candidate to fill this role. A candidate who has no less than 3 years all-rounder / lodge anchor type working experience in an international 4 / 5* game lodge environment would be most suitable for this vacancy. The client is not looking for the “worlds” experience in a candidate, but rather loyalty and eagerness to make a difference to their property. Don’t miss the opportunity to apply for this lovely vacancy!
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Grade 12/ Matric qualification;
Formal tertiary / hospitality related qualification/s – strong advantage but not mandatory;
No less than 3 years all-rounder / lodge anchor type working experience in an international 4 / 5* game lodge;
Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal;
Must be of sober habits and be in good physical & mental health;
Valid drivers’ licence (mandatory) and own transport (very strong advantage);
*May possibly consider expats with a valid work permit in place – preference for SA citizens.
*Unfortunately not pet or child friendly.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS:
(DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABILITY)
Negotiable salary – please advise your minimum – maximum negotiable salary expectations upon application;
Accommodation – own room and bathroom;
Meals on duty;
Laundry facilities available / housekeeping assistance at a small fee;
Annual salary review, based on performance and at the discretion of the company;
Performance bonus / 13th cheque / part thereof – based on performance and at the discretion of the company;
21 days annual leave, over and above standard work / leave cycle.
Very low staff turnover – lovely property to work at!
WORK / LEAVE CYCLE:
VERY NB – 3 consecutive weeks on – 1 consecutive week off (not negotiable)
*Candidates who live very far from Mpumalanga must be very certain about applying for this position as the work cycle is not negotiable.
**(VERY, VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE REGARDING CV’S – All places of employ, dates of employ and reasons for leaving must be stipulated in your CV);
An international retail company, in Centurion is looking for a Secretary/Personal Assistant to join the Property Department.
Ideal starting date would be September/October 2018
• Arrange interviews and test prospective employees
• Liaise with necessary parties with regards to personnel documentation (resignation and new appointments)
• Leave register
• Keep personnel files
• Introduce new staff to the office
• Supervise Kitchen Assistant and Tea Lady
• Screen telephone calls and take messages
• Ensure that the office is tidy at all times
• Staff announcements such as birthdays, achievements etc.
• Social events
• Minutes during office meetings
• Book business flights, accommodation, etc.
• Reconcile trip expenses, cellphone accounts
• Occasional relieve (usually over lunch) at reception
• Clean credit and criminal record
• At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
• Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
• Strong MS Office
• Excellent telephonic etiquette and skills
Basic salary: R10 000 to R18 000 per month (based on current remuneration), Contribution to Medical Aid and Contribution to Provident Fund
Please send CV to perm2.midrand(at)expresspros.co.za and quote the position you are applying for
Zithembile Consulting is in search of a candidate for a sales/admin post.
The following requirements needed:
– Candidate must have a Matric certificate.
– Must be computer literate.
– Valid driver’s license
– Must have excellent communication skills.
– Admin/sales experience will be an advantage.
– Living in Witbank
– Preferably a young and enthusiastic candidate that is willing to work hard and grow in the business.
Please send your CV to : charlene(at)ztconsulting.co.za