Entry Level Admin Clerk
Company based in Bedfordview
Suitable applicant should have admin skills and be computer literate
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Salary: R6 000 nett per month
Suitable applicant must be punctual, have a reliable form/means of transport and must have a valid South African drivers license
Interested applicants should email their cv’s to the following email address
All queries and correspondence should only be directed to the email address stated above
Brand South Africa seeks to employ an Executive PA to CEO
Based in Johannesburg
Salary: R365 075 – R441 564 (TCTC per annum)
List of skills needed:
Key Performance Areas:
1. Provide administrative support to the CEO
To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to the CEO.
2. Providing secretariat support to EXCO and MANCO
Preparing for and organising meetings. This entails drafting and finalising the agenda and packs, organising the logistics, minute taking, undertaking any follow up and maintaining professional relationships.
3. Fulfilment of statutory requirements
Formal submission of documents to the Executive Authority as per legislative requirements (PFMA etc.) within the specified timeframe, e.g. strategic and business plans, quarterly reports, budgets, etc. Maintain a register of all documents submitted and obtain written confirmation of receipts
Registration of directors with the relevant Court
Lodging of Trust Deed and other relevant documents at the relevant Court/Body
4. Liaison with other Government Bodies
Responding to any requests relevant to EXCO and MANCO and governance structures.
5. Undertake executive administrative functions for work programs and projects as dictated by the CEO
To undertake specific administrative tasks on work programs, projects and research as determined by the CEO.
For the full list of requirements and to apply, click here.
Positions: Managers / Supervisors, Securities, Tellers / Cashiers, Stock Controllers / Packers, Sales Assistants, Cleaners, etc.
Company: Acornhoek Mall
Location: Acornhoek, Bushbuckridge
Mall will open on the 24th of October 2018
Application form: http://www.acornhoekmall.co.za/Acornhoek_JobForm.pdf
e-mail to jobs(at)acornhoekmall.co.za
Fax to 012 662 4385
Click here to apply online: http://www.acornhoekmall.co.za/phone/acornhoek-mall—apply-for-work.html
PNA – Colour your World is looking for a Marketing Assistant based in Florida, Johannesburg
Submit your CV to jessika(at)pna.co.za with the subject line “Applicant for Marketing Assistant”*
Are you young, confident, creative and a team player? We are are looking for a Marketing Assistant with good organisational, administrative and communication skills.
– Matric Certificate
– Diploma or Certificate in Marketing Management or equivalent
– Minimum of 1-year work experience in administrative, marketing or communications industry
– Graphic design knowledge and skills in Adobe programs is a bonus
– Bilingual (Afrikaans and English, African languages are a bonus)
– Copywriting (Afrikaans and English)
– Digital marketing and social media savvy
– High level of attention to detail
– Own Reliable Transport
– Understanding of office management and basic marketing principles
– Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
– Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
– Knowledge of basic market research techniques and database management
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
– Understanding basic marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online Analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
– Good communication and people skills
– Excellent telephone skills
– Good organizational and administrative skills
– Non- Smoker
– Working independently
– Willing to travel
– Willing to assist in other tasks outside of normal duties
– Good team working skills
Sisol Projects has clients who are looking for Hindi, Arabic and Chinese speaking sales people for positions based in Johannesburg.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to staffing(at)sisolprojects.co.za
1. Junior graphic design, photoshop, corel draw and web design experience. Handling and maintaining of websites, adverts, pricelists and catalogues.
2. Admin position, computer skills incl. excel, word etc. necessary. Bookkeeping experience a plus.
3. Salesman furniture and car audio division.
Please specify in subject line the position you are applying for. Email CV to hr(at)northdakota.co.za