Temp Legal Secretary – Sandton
R – neg (based on qualifications and experience)
One of the top law firms in South Africa is looking to fill temp positions with in their Brand Enforcement and Patents department.
The successful candidates must have
– Legal Secretarial experience is essential
– Experience in either Brand Enforcement and Patents would be a distinct advantage
– Above average typing speed
– Computer literate on MS Office
– Knowledge of Patricia would be an distinct advantage
– Strong Dictaphone typing skills
Your busy and challenging day will include but not limited to
• Telephone duties – effective screening and problem resolution
• Typing and dicta typing of letters, agreements, faxes, opinions
• Maintaining an efficient and effective team filing system
• Attend to FICA requirements as and when required
• Timesheet data capturing for the team, when required
• Able to work overtime, if required
• Diary management in various formats
• General administration – filing, e-mails, faxes.
If you enjoy the legal environment and want to work with people who are on top of their game then please email your CV to densise(at)ellahi.co.za
Please use the contact details on each post to apply for that post. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you.
Please subscribe to our blog or like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications
Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfricVery Important Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post as Jobs4SouthAfrica is only advertising on behalf of recruiters as a community service. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you. Please subscribe to our blog on this page www.jobs4southafrica.com , like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications Blog - www.jobs4southafrica.com Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric