As you may be aware that the Local Government Elections will take place in October 2021 as announced by the President. This serve as an invitation to all interested individuals who want to work for the IEC during the election period to please APPLY ONLINE for available positions.
1. What does it mean for everyone?
– Recruitment has began at IEC. However applications can only be done on the IEC WEBSITE. (e-recruitment system)
2 When can you apply?
Positions are NOW available and closing on the 28 May 2021
Applications will be received through the e-recruitment system. .
NO WALK-INS application will be done in the office.
3. What documents are required to apply on system?
* Cv, ID copy,
* certificates (if any).
* Proof of bank account, SARS letter for tax number. (Not to be uploaded).
4. You need to create a profile on the e- Recruitment system in order to be able to apply for any position. Please use the link below:
Communication will only be to successful candidates.
Thank you.Very Important Please use the contact details on each post to get more information on the post or to apply for that post as Jobs4SouthAfrica is only advertising on behalf of recruiters as a community service. Commenting on the post with your details will not help you. Please subscribe to our blog on this page www.jobs4southafrica.com , like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for automatic job notifications Blog - www.jobs4southafrica.com Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobsForSouthAfrica Twitter – @Jobs4SouthAfric