Admin/Reception Lady Required
Based in Meyerton, JHB South
Send CV to reception(at)futurismonitoring.co.za
Admin/Reception Lady Required
R6000 to R7000 per month.
Car park attendants X 2
1 at OR Tambo
1 at Sandton
Must have at least one to two years of driving experience with a reputable company.
Must have valid car drivers code 08 plus No criminal record.
Email your CV layla(at)saflin.co.za
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closes Friday 11 March 2022
Office Administrator & Data Capturer – Knysna
R 17 000 – R 20 000 p/m
• Grade 12
• Must have experience in data capturing and administration
• Must be fully computer literate
• Must be highly proficient in Excel
• Must be organized and systematic
• Must have excellent people and communication skills
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Must have own transport and a valid driver’s license
• Person must live in Knysna area
• Non smoker (THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE)
• To start 1 March 2022
• Must have contactable references
• Gathering documents from various sources
• Preparation, compilation, sorting and capturing of data
• Reporting: Timely collation and submission of reports
• Administration according to policies and procedures
• 08H00 – 17H00 (Monday – Friday)
• R 17 000 – R 20 000 p/m
Send CV to info(at)synergyr.co.za (use the full job title, including the City/Town as a reference)
Please send CV as a “Word” or “PDF” attachment
CV’s sent on Google Drive will not be opened
If you have not heard from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful
Salary: R17 000 – R 20 000
Consultant Name: Brandon Barnard
Woodmead based company requires a Data Processing and Admin Clerk, ability to do reconciliations & sound knowledge of Pastel, Excel, Word, Computer literate and Travel Industry experience – CV’s are to be sent to sumaya(at)waterfall.co.za – should you not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Woodmead based company requires Accountants with the ability to do reconciliations & sound knowledge of Pastel, Excel, Word and Computer literate. CV’s are to be sent to sumaya(at)waterfall.co.za – should you not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful
BOUTQUE (Clothing) SALES ASSISTANT : PLETTENBERG BAY
Plum Personnel. Plettenberg Bay
A position has become available for a mature stylish sales person at an exclusive Boutique in Plettenberg Bay. A passion for Design and fashion will be advantageous.
About the position | Requirements:
• Proven sales experience;
• Eye for detail;
• Able to multi-task;
• Computer skills and Point of Sales experience essential;
• Well-spoken and well-presented;
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent Customer service
• Strong inter-personal skills and a friendly disposition
• Good understanding of Retail industry;
• 5 day week (09h00 to 17h00)
• The occasional Saturday morning if and when required;
• This position would suit a candidate living in Plettenberg Bay.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days kindly consider the application as unsuccessful.
Please forward a detailed CV directly to Plum Personnel at info(at)plumpersonnel.co.za.